I know that we have lost touch with a lot of people during the last few years. I am not the best at keeping in touch. I know this is my fault, and I am sorry. But I did want to get our friends from Idaho, Heber and everyone else from everywhere up to speed.
In December 2003, John graduated from University of Idaho with a Masters in Engineering. He got a job in Park City, UT and we moved into a rental house in Heber for about 3 months, then bought a house in Heber. In July 2005, our twins were born. When the girls were about a month old, John decided he wanted to get an MBA, so he went to the University of Utah MBA program at night. It was a long couple of years to have him work full-time plus, and then go to school at night, while I was at home with newborn twins. (I have survived with a smile on my face and I am extremely proud of John and his hard work). For those of you keeping track, yes- that is two Maters degrees!
If all of this was not hard enough, we decided we were even crazier and moved to Syracuse in the middle of the MBA program. We moved three times in two months (into my parents house in Roy for 2 weeks, into an apartment in Clinton for 2 months, and then into our current home in Syracuse). So if we lost a few of you, now you know why and we are sorry!
John finished his MBA the end of the summer 2007. He switched jobs about 6 months ago, and is now traveling a lot.
I work one day a week in West Layton at Summit Dental, and keep the girls active going to dance and preschool, and swimming in the summer.
This is just a quick update, sorry for the lack of communication from us in the past. I am trying to do better. I hope that having the internet and the blog will help!
Yeah! I'm glad to add another blog to our list. It's actually fun. Cute comments by S and W.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you guys have a blog now!!!! P.S. I love the background ;)
ReplyDeleteYay, Kathy! Welcome to the world of blog! I'm always happy to have something new to read! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you in the blogging world so we can keep up with you. I love the background! Super cute!
ReplyDelete