Sunday, May 31, 2009

Horseback riding

I had to snap this picture of Jack on his cell phone riding his horse.


On Saturday, May 30, 2009; John and I got to go on a horseback ride with his dad, Jordan and Tara. It was a fast and fun trip up to the North Fork of the Ogden River area on the backside of Ben Lomond. It was a pretty time to go when everything is still green, and snow still on the mountains. I rode Jack's mule Cotton. He is really, really, REALLY mellow. I think he watches the scenery more than I do! He is my favorite to ride.

Have I said before how beautiful some places on this earth are?


Me riding Cotton (he is not the prettiest animal, but he is awesome to ride!)


Tara and Jordan - isn't it green and pretty?!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! I'm going to have to steal some of those from you. That was a fun ride.

    ReplyDelete