
Whitney and Summer have been taking dance class during this last year at Dance Image Studios in Hooper. On May 21 & 22, 2009 it was time for the show!! They did 2 dances, one was a tap dance and the other was a ballet dance. I was kind of concerned how they would do in front of everyone, but they did great! For those of you interested, I have posted their dances. Each one is about 2 min. One of the great moments is at the end of the tea party dance, when Whitney's tea cup was taken and she pouted and had to be carried off stage. Summer is left, Whitney is right.
Tap Dance to "Duck, Duck, Donald"
Ballet dance to "I just love getting dressed for tea"
Tap Dance to "Duck, Duck, Donald"
Ballet dance to "I just love getting dressed for tea"
Those dances are too cute!!! The girls did amazing! Glad we could be there to watch. That is too funny watching Whitney without her tea cup. Summer is so sweet to make sure she gets the teachers help at the end.
ReplyDeleteWay cute girls!! You guys did great! Loved your outfits! Very nice.
ReplyDelete