I usually don't enter these kinds of things, but as most everyone knows I have entered a contest on a photo printing web-site, so that I could win some free prints. It is at winkflash.com, there is a link on my page. (winkflash.com makes prints for 6 cents per print plus shipping if you use the coupon code "only6cents"). The contest is for fathers, so I thought I would enter my favorite picture in the contest (it is the picture of John and the girls in their sunglasses in the right column). So anyone out there that can vote, I would appreciate it. You can vote until Fathers Day. I know it is kind of a pain to go through all of the pictures; and to help, the date on my picture is May 31 and the title is Daddy's girls. I used to be on the top 20 page, but it's not there anymore even though I have more votes and more points than some listed on the top 20 page. The votes don't register right away, but they get entered faster if you have a member name and password.
Thanks everyone for helping me and voting so far, 6 more days to vote!!
I'll let you know if I hear anything! If nothing else, it is a cute picture to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment