Tuesday, June 12, 2012

??????


It split from one end all the way to the other!

The girls and I were jumping on the trampoline about a month ago, and this is what happened. Nobody got hurt (permanently, it did hurt my knee for about 10 min. I must have landed funny)
I don't think they cared it was torn because they kept jumping on it from one side to the other and that was just as fun too.

Yesterday, we were coming home from tumbling and John had a dinner meeting in Salt Lake. I told the girls we would have a girls night.  I asked them what they wanted to do. We decided to stop and have dinner at Warren's, and then at home do "something fun".  I asked what they wanted to do that is fun. They said we could all jump on the trampoline, but not if you are going to break it again!
Time to start running again!

We played frisbee when we got home, and then they got distracted by friends and started playing with friends.

This is our girls night dinner to Warrens





Love these girls!!


2 comments:

  1. Look at those cute toothless girls. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another one I missed. I can't believe I've missed them. I check them regularly for updates but somehow I missed this one. Did you ever get the Tramp repaired? I love the pictures of your Girls Night Out. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete