Sunday, April 1, 2012

Great Brains!

A couple of weeks ago, the girls came home with an assignment called the "Great Brain Assignment".  They were to pick a subject of their choice, research it to become an "expert", then make a presentation to the class.  I asked the girls what they wanted to present on.  Whitney chose sheep, and Summer chose Butterflies. Here are their projects.






They both did a FABULOUS job. For Whitney's project we called a family friend who has sheep on his farm, and asked if we could get pictures. We all went down to the farm to feed baby lambs.  There was even a baby lamb that was born that morning they got to hold! They loved it.



Feeding the lambs with bottles.








Summer holding the lamb born that morning with a nervous mama sheep making sure the baby was OK.
Whitney LOVES animals, so she was in heaven holding the baby lamb born that morning

I feel so lucky that my girls have Great Brains.  They are so smart and so loving.  They are so fun.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy -- Thank you for the great post. It is so fun to see you and the girls and the things they are involved in. It makes us feel like we can still be a part of their lives. They are the best darn girl twins ever. Tell them their great brain projects look very very good! I was very impressed. Keep blogging and I'll keep checking. Thanks. Love ya tons.

    ReplyDelete