Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Couple Missionaries Are So Cute!!
They are going to the island of Borneo for a service mission.
My parents are wonderful parents and great examples to everyone of love and service. They have always lived this way and have been an example as long as I can remember. I grew up watching both of them perform Random Acts of Kindness EVERYDAY!
I am very lucky to have them as my parents and all that they have done for me throughout my life. I am going to miss them terribly. I am excited (yes, and jealous) for the people of Borneo and the kindness and love that is coming to that part of the world. My goal is to remember them by giving Random Acts of Kindness everyday for my family and my community to hopefully bring something positive and happiness into someone's day. Oh, and my other goal is to save enough money to visit! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I sure love Uncle Ben and Aunt Margaret. They are wonderful examples to all of us. We are so excited for their mission and know that they will be awesome. I'm going to save to try to visit as well!
ReplyDelete