Tuesday, July 28, 2009

4th of July

I love July and the holidays! This year, John and I took the girls up to Snowbird for the summer activities. We had a day filled with the alpine slide (the girls favorite we did 6 or 7 times), bungee trampoline (the other favorite of the girls that we did 3 or 4 times), zip line, tram ride, jump houses and riding the mechanical bull. It was a lot of fun, the weather was great and the girls crashed before we even pulled out of the parking lot. We definately got our moneys worth in the alpine slide alone.

I love being up in the mountains, I love that is rained all June and kept everything green and cooler longer. I love this country and it's beautiful areas. I recently read "Three Cups of Tea" and feel so blessed to be born in America with all our comforts and blessings. We live in a great country!



This is at the top of the tram looking down into Heber Valley! We miss Heber valley.




Snowball fight on July 4th





Summer and John on the Alpine Slide




Summer doing flips on the bungee trampoline






Whitney doing her flip too!





Summer top, Whitney bottom.




John showing everybody up

No comments:

Post a Comment